Tandin Wangchuk Poems
- Prayer You hold me in my fall i didn't know you would take ...
- Last Night When the world was asleep I was beside thee So ...
- You Would Never Know How can I tell you the verses of love? ...
- Home Life is but a circle Where you come in a home. That ...
- Yes She Is The candid eyes of her Full of treasure and ...
- Happy Happy I don't know how But my heart says I do Even ...
- Child River I come from the north through cuts and heights ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Change from within not from without''to change for good, we should change within. there are some people who changes without something.
Comments about Tandin Wangchuk
You hold me in my fall
i didn't know you would take me that tall
you prod the confidence in me
kindling the candle of glee.
Whenever i chant your words
i feel my soul flying like a birds
knowing the power of your thoughts
i know i shall never put a dot.
Before I thought about what i got
and the lesson my teachers taught
but i didn't realize the habits i dropped
through prayer i really stopped.
Your tune makes me sing
you are even sung by king
i shall always keep you in my heart
till the very end from the start.