Tatianna Rogers Poems
- Yellow Yellow Is a color that I hate
- Last Moments Rough to the touch But you hold it close ...
- Growing Up We walked on hating each other But I could ...
- War Zone
- Black Mails I'm find my self at a point of confusion ...
- Them I ask them, "who am I? " They say "You ...
- Chemistry I have never been good at chemistry So you'll ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tatianna Rogers
Is a color that I hate
Because it is a color that reminds me of my unhappiness
Though it is the color of the sun
It leaves me in its shadows
I hate it because it is the color of roses
The color of death
Reminding me of lost loved ones
Yellow is the color of bees
That pollinate the flowers but also sting
It is a color that reminds me of many things
Yellow is a color
That makes me wonder
How many hues I can find
It is a color that
Reminds of the bright dreams left behind ...