Teagan Kai Poems
- Chelsea Fingers calloused to the bone, he plays his ...
- Suffocating Breath gets caught in my chest. Gasp. Just ...
- Inotherwords: Melancholy Have you ever felt that feeling? ...
- Knight In Shining Armor Walking in a Field on a Sunny ...
- Metaphor Tool Box for Learning SANCTUARY. Relax the ...
- Tired Darkness comes emotions flee A desperate sigh an ...
- The Boy Who Sings Of Emily His words kept alive hidden in a ...
I am a young writer who strives to be published and famous for my poetry. I have been writing for six years and hope to continue to write for the rest of my life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Teagan Kai
Fingers calloused to the bone,
he plays his guitar
as a getaway.
Quiet eyes that you lose yourself in
you see the beauty
that he thinks goes unnoticed.
Scared as a mouse
that boy stole your heart
and yet he doesn’t even know it.
A timid mouth,
he thinks before he speaks.
A mysterious confidence
hidden behind a shyness
you don’t understand.
He’s the boy you think
you’ve always needed
but you’re too
just as he is.