Tenzin Tibet Kunsang
Tenzin Tibet Kunsang Poems
- With Prayers For A Peaceful Ti...
- The Hasty Looking World Here I am In the midst of ...
- Embracing The Gift Amazing it was To befriend you today The...
- A Skeleton In The Closet! It's all a pleasant moment When I ...
- At The Guru's Capital In the Talkora Ring The Sikyong ...
- The Ultimate Truth It's not the traffic It's not the ...
still naive about life, living it all the way my way, i like being the boss myself, i hate being a refugee, yet i am a proud Tibetan, love to read light stuff, love music, love roaming around, travelling, laughing a lot, cooking sometime, movies, what else? ?
i speak a lot unknowingly sometime, and you better let me know when that happens. if you don't like seeing me, i'd say get your ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tenzin Tibet Kunsang
The Hasty Looking World
Here I am
In the midst of chaos
Too many that we are restless
There and here
I would see
Countless wrinkles of pain
And of ugly judgement
I and many alike
Walk the aloof hasty looking world
With a mask too invisible
With a brain too over coated
And with the sinking originality
The time of dooming ethics
Visits our door
We are still unaware
Yet Busy in an ugly bargain…