Teresa Reck Poems
- Abandoned Abandoned on the streets so cold hurt and lonely ...
- Red Sky At Night Red sky at night shepherds delight red sky...
- Alone Alone with my thoughts Alone through the night Alone ...
- Sweet And Tender Kiss A sweet and tender lingering kiss will...
- Beauty Comes From Within Beauty shines from her eyes so kind...
- Poppies Galore Swaying gently in the breeze poppies galore ...
- Plant A Tree Plant a tree and watch her grow rising upwards ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Teresa Reck
Abandoned on the streets so cold
hurt and lonely no one to hold
my only warmth from this white dove
a solitary being that shows me love
How long will I sit here I do not know
will anyone miss me even say hello
my tears will fall in a steady stream
hopefully I awake and find it a dream
This young heart of mine feels so sad
I know I am mischievous not really bad
so why am I left here all alone
not tucked up in bed safe and at home
It will soon be night and very dark
the ravens are waiting to make their mark
is there anyone about who gives a ...