Terese Svoboda Poems
- Bridge, Mother Mother burns on the other side of the bridge.
- The Listener The silence water makes, and waterfowl on ...
- Hamlet In Hirsute Who goes there? Hamlet in hirsute, nude as...
- Bad Neighbor All the ivy ever cannot cover what you see in ...
- Dove Intensive A name or idea settles on me while this dove...
- Thanatos Machine You don't need a machine to do that. A ...
- Glass Of Water Encounter She dances only in her ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Terese Svoboda
Mother burns on the other side of the bridge.
Mother burns the bridge and is safe on the other side.
Mother is not on the bridge when it burns.
When Mother says Burn, the bridge burns.
We can't get to the other side.
The bridge is burning.
Mother is the bridge that we burn.
She is how we get to the other side.
We can't burn the bridge without her.
Mother burns and we burn, bridge or no bridge.
She is on the other side.
Nothing burns the bridge, and then it burns.