Terry Moore Poems
- The Emo Proposal My shallow and hating heart burns again You...
- The London Lights The night rolls in from the east The ...
- Raindrops Echo The Love I walk within the rain, gathering ...
- The Pain Eclipses More Pain The tension is unbearable, my ...
- Moment's Time I get lost in your eyes With your sultry ...
- In This Dark Corner Lights are out in my house They might as...
I enjoy great music lyrics, which they somehow inspired me to write. Most of my stuff was written to be a song, but just somehow sounds better read lol. I suck at English (the subject) , but somehow find enjoyment in writing poetry. Only few have read these originally scribbles in my notebooks and are mostly from my early HS days.
I recently attend Texas Tech University where I'm on the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Terry Moore
The Emo Proposal
My shallow and hating heart burns again
You want me to act with you as if we were friends
I only know of one unconditional love
I hold everything to force myself not to shove
This playing of my heart has aged me well
Cheeks flushed and my hatred swells
I am to love someone else for life
Even though I want to see your face when I die
We joked about marriage when it's too far off
I only wish I were back in that spot
I don't want to look back at what could've been
When you told me that we should be friends
There is just too many times in the ...