thaddeus dugan Poems
- The Fray I the thread that kept the fray Tightly between ...
- The Chains Unleash the chains The afterthougts of severe ...
- Building Flowers All tears who were able left none ...
- The Criminal Justice Empire A criminal justice empire The ...
- Ode To Aleana On Her Birthday ...
- Love Persuade Discovering the simplicity of a conquered ...
- Pieces Of Me If I breathe through you will I inspire ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I the thread that kept the fray
Tightly between chaos and life
Now abandoned disarray
Meloncholy calls showing chao's knife
The days on which anothers love could have been tasted
Thank you defeat, now love bitter wasted
Why do you stalk and capture the night
when awoke I see you flee from its sight
Why must dreams be corrupted unawares
Of the darkness that awakes a still chilling stare
Why do I shed a useless tear
When you've left me with nothing
Absolutely nothing to fear