The Lighthouse Keeper
The Lighthouse Keeper Poems
- Thoughts On The Journey Into life we are born and cast, On ...
- Inspired By Ghandi We blame all the tyrants we can sense Not...
- Strange Memories 1587 I went on an inner journey into a ...
- On Request From A Commentator Even in the dark you are the ...
- From A Poet To Another The poetry lies not in the rhymes one ...
To long to remember!
Traveller, Bachelor of science, 'political science, human ecology, public administrations, economics'.
Former entrepeneur. Spiritually aware. Hypno-therapist, amateur-poet-artist. Sailing since childhood. writer, Former studio photographer among other things. Sort of single. To tall, keeps bumping my head into various objects which might explain some strange ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Lighthouse Keeper
Strange Memories 1587
I went on an inner journey into a forgotten life
And to my surprise I found a strange memory
A name came up in that moment of a long gone wife
It was in England in an hard and ruthless century,
My name was for the time well known,
I remembered having written poetry for prosperity
About my adventures and courtings in a medieval town
Sailing overseas to new unknown territory.
My name still not forgotten until this day,
A fantasy or a memory? Who can say?
One memory came and I saw within
Me sitting in an old horse carriage,
Bearing witness to the most ...