The Silence Heard
The Silence Heard Poems
- Struggle You pull me in, I push you away. You call me near, ...
- At A Loss The words only surface, when at my ...
- Scream They build up within you to point of an ...
- Crowded Surrounded by those who care, so why do I feel ...
- Home The darkness engulfs me, how quickly it feels like ...
- Dandelion I wish to be plucked. To be kissed softly with the...
I am not a Poet. I just write what I am feeling or thinking at any given moment, but feel free to comment on anything. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Silence Heard
You pull me in, I push you away.
You call me near, I stay.
You reach out your hand, I smack it down.
My actions say leave, but I can't breathe if your not around.
I scream inaudible sounds, you close your ears.
Do you hear me calling for help? Do you even care?
You hold me in your arms, grasp so tight I can't break free.
You win this time.
I break down..