Thomas Bo Lee Daves II
Thomas Bo Lee Daves II Poems
- Lock-Down It lives deep inside me every single day It wants ...
- The Imperial Life Of An Insign...
- The Red Reality This pain will not leave I have it ...
- Wasted I'm like the darkness I have no soul I'm like a ...
- My Forfeit You can't derail a train Which never had a ...
- Epidemic She'll break you down And have her way She'll ...
- I'Ll Search For My Inquisition...
Well, I'm a full time student athlete in my Junior year of college, where I play baseball. I have been writing poems for about 4 years. I believe my most important poem I have ever written is Fatal Injecion, because it was a time when my big sister was addicted to Meth and almost died from it. After she read what I wrote she got off of meth within 2 weeks. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Bo Lee Daves II
It lives deep inside me every single day
It wants out, but I must block the way
It feeds on my agony and my pain
It pumps into and out of my veins
It gets wasted everytime I used it
It hates when someone tries to abuse it
It has a boundary made of tears
It cries out, but nobody hears
It is slowly turning into a black hole
It is finding that I am losing my soul
It haunts my dreams, night by night
It shatters my feelings with its might
It aches for that one person every day
It always turns into pain some way
It misses the soft touch of your hand