Thomas Booth Poems
- Mind Or Heart Heart is racing, mind afraid, Is this for ...
- Friends? Where are those people who love who care, The ...
- No Future Is Set Lost in the darkness, fighting for light, ...
- I Loved You I love you with all my heart, This love is ...
- So Much Love, So Much Pain Could never tear myself away, ...
I am just a guy who has always had a knack for putting how I feel into words, I can write more positive but I tend to write more of my darker feelings. I have never had any type of classes or been taught much about poetry i just enjoy it. I never usually share any of my poetry but i thought it would be nice to get feedback just for once.
Thank you for all comments, means a lot. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Booth
Mind Or Heart
Heart is racing, mind afraid,
Is this for real or just a game,
Should i let you in or bar the gates,
Im sat right here il wait and wait.
You've appeared once again,
A loving smile or an evil grin,
I can't stand not knowing should i let you in,
Mind or heart lets see who wins.