Thomas DuBois Poems
- I Love You Maggie My baby my love I love you so ...
- Me And My Dad My dad and me sitting on a bank Sitting on a ...
- Poem Of A Dead Girl The tone cries out, an eerie plea On my ...
- Where'D You Go? I travel back, to a place at home A place, ...
- Troubles In Love My dear sweet love I have so many ...
I am a Senior at Sam Houston University. I am majoring in general business, and minoring in managment. I love poems and the perspective they give you into the life of the poet more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas DuBois
I Love You Maggie
My baby my love
I love you so much
Through my deepest sorrow
Through my pain
I see you standing there
I see you standing through the dark
We both have our dark sides
We both have our pain
I know you are there
I know who I can lean on
I can’t explain why I love you
Why I can’t help but think of you everyday
I do know that throughout my life
I want you there by me
I want to see your smiling face when I wakeup
I want to see your sparkling eyes when I cry
I want to show you how much I love you
But words can’t abide
So I guess I have to ...