Thomas Enriquez Poems
- Time Time Selfish and Inpatient! Can't even wait ONE ...
- Karma Just as life was getting good Karma knock me down just...
- Death In It's Face Walking across the street Staring death ...
- Unconditional Love It's truly unconditional love when He ...
- Color Turned Blue My first time with you, was back in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Enriquez
Selfish and Inpatient!
Can't even wait ONE Minute?
Maybe he could get the answer to his life
If only he had "ONE" more second
But the clock displayed within his heart had run out!
How could time be so selfish?
Timing me to write these words
As if my life was a timed bomb
Knowing that with every key stroke
I'm only writing the Story to my own Death!
The silent Killer
I keep Questioning!
What would change my life?
What to do next?
"Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock" Time Said.
My questions went unanswered