Thomas Foreman Poems
- A Gently Caress I give to you, a gentle kiss Enticing ...
- Seraphic Rose My thoughts grow, in complacent ...
- Plethora Things so beautiful, memories of Long ago ...
- The Passing The pain of a thousand lies, buried deep The ...
- Scintillate (Dreams) Blessed are her rights, her face ...
- You Are Dreams are as the stars, bright in your ...
- The Weavers As we are told Walk the ancient halls of our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Foreman
A Gently Caress
I give to you, a gentle kiss
shown of assist
Desirous bodies, lustful in want
An applauding essence,
of justly confront
You are as a ripening flower,
bound of fleshy bloom
layered in bearing assume
A heightening passion,
of higher admire
Filled with vigor,
I have come upon you,
in lavish shower
Caressed of wanting blush