Tibby Dames Poems
- Only Skin Deep The person people see you as Is only skin ...
- I Hope You Think Of Me |||before you read this, I 'stole' a ...
- Just About Anyone Just about anyone can make a jumble of ...
- The First Hospital Visit I stand there waiting In the hall
- Conversation In The Grass The grass is cool Against my ...
- He Hasn'T Forgotten She sits alone in a seat There’s no one ...
- Colors Can'T Describe Red is the color of blood; A reminder...
I write for the same reason I breathe. If I don't, I'd die. Two of the most memorable qoutes that have showed up in my life are:
Why don't you just spray some Easy Cheese up your nose and die? - Tibby (me!)
Cute - check. Cuddly - check. Psychotic - check. - Lore T. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Just About Anyone
Just about anyone can make a jumble of words a poem.
Just about anyone can tell you something’s real, only for it to be fake.
Just about anyone can tell you they care, but not really show it.
Just about anyone can pay their way into something.
Just about anyone can look you strait in the eye and lie.
Yet, it only takes one person to make someone smile.
Yet, it only takes one person to show someone the meaning of love.
Yet, it only takes one person to turn a poem into a means of communication.
So, by means of communication, remember.
You can always be that one ...