Just About Anyone - Poem by Tibby Dames
Just about anyone can make a jumble of words a poem.
Just about anyone can tell you something’s real, only for it to be fake.
Just about anyone can tell you they care, but not really show it.
Just about anyone can pay their way into something.
Just about anyone can look you strait in the eye and lie.
Yet, it only takes one person to make someone smile.
Yet, it only takes one person to show someone the meaning of love.
Yet, it only takes one person to turn a poem into a means of communication.
So, by means of communication, remember.
You can always be that one person.
Comments about Just About Anyone by Tibby Dames
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda