Time and Time Again
Time and Time Again Poems
- A World Of My Own The world is too harsh, their words are ...
- The Angel In Her Shadows Your eyes only lingered on her, ...
- A Walk Through The Rain Slight drizzle of the rain, Dripped...
- I Thought I Knew You In the shrimmering rips of the ...
- Foolish Lovers Maybe this is it, the mark where all ends, ...
She is to be saved. With her hopes and dreams. The next stop, shall be happiness. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Time and Time Again
A World Of My Own
The world is too harsh,
their words are too much,
your touch bears no warmth,
my body half in a tomb.
Can't stand the blood,
overflowing from innocents.
Can't take the pleas,
coming from the trees.
Harmless ants killed by billions,
in just a single day.
Helpless floras picked by people,
just cause lovers' have to obey.
Slashing and killing,
pain and fights for shilling,
practical human kind,
everywhere we can find.
Inflicted upon me,
is the anger unleashed from he,
who abuses his family,
like a harmful hornet...