Titus Kirega Poems
- I Am Here! My son and daughter Even though I am here I ...
- I Have Nothing To Hide.... My life for you is like a ...
- Would You? Would you love in December as you do in May? 'I ...
- Let Me Be.... I just don't know how I'm feeling We are doing...
- By Must! By the Holy Spirit we are born again, Grace came ...
- Six Months Later! Let us wait! 'We'll do it after six ...
- Please Don'T! Please don't tell me you love me... Please.......
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Titus Kirega
I Am Here!
My son and daughter
Even though I am here
I cannot protect you from the world.
I can only love you and show you the way.
Even if times are tough I'll stand by you anyway!
I am here to teach you how to fly
And though life is difficult, let me not hear you cry!
Pain will come thy way,
Things will go astray
But don't forget who you are!
Be confident in what you do
Believe in God like I've taught to
He's the only one who will pass you through!
My children; do not fear
For I am here.
Should I go anytime soon
Know, I am near!