Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
Tondana Fatimah Seebaway Poems
- You'Re So Amazing Your love drunken me Your words soothe ...
- Beauty Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder A platitude ...
- From The Cradle To The Grave From the cradle to the ...
- Take Me As I Am It may take a lifetime For me to reach your ...
- Write Me A Poem Write me a poem Shimmering with ...
- I See In You A Strong Woman Determined to change your ...
- The Glee On Our Faces There are peals of laughter in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
You'Re So Amazing
Your love drunken me
Your words soothe me
Your jokes tickle me
Your smile touches me
Your pain saddens me
Your joy gladdens me
Your choices interest me
Your ambitions inspire me
Your achievements awaken me
Your courage humbles me
Your benevolence pleases me
Your care nourishes me
Your trust comforts me
Your knowledge enlightens me
Your humility overwhelms me
That's because you are uniquely you
I could go on and on
And the words wouldn't stop flowing
My eyes are gazing
You're so amazing