Tony Assumang Poems
- The Hunter In the thick forest The road seems narrow He lay...
- Whitney One day I will write a poem about you And read it to...
- Under The Moonlight The moon so blue It makes memories of ...
- Our Kind Of Love Seasons come, seasons go, but our love ...
- Be Crazy With Me I will open your eyes in the right way In a...
- I Was Prepared When I met u, I was not prepared. When I got ...
- Nature Keeps Winning The laws of nature keep winning No ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tony Assumang
In the thick forest
The road seems narrow
He lay low
In his hands are arrows and a bow
Eager to fire one
Eager to find and enslave one
One he can give his all to
One he will give his all to
One he can devote his all to
One he will devote his all to
Like a slave's submission to his master
Like a dominant and a submissive
Like a lion ready to pounce on its prey
He aims and fires one
With all his strength and might
As if he can't live through the night
Until he dominates one
One that is worth it