Tony Kemp Poems
- Onion Having planned the meal, pre-heated the oven, and ...
- Cry, Do You? You don’t, do you? Cry, do you? You don’t. ...
- Reading A slim volume, undistinguished, I languish, ...
- Acceptance You take my trees and call them leaves and all ...
- Dreamcatcher I’m mailing you a mail-order dream, ...
- Innuendo In Amsterdam, Madam, you can if so inclined,
- 'Slong's ‘Slong’s the sun goes on rising, and the sky is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tony Kemp
A slim volume,
on a dust-covered shelf,
to read –
to keep your place,
know me by
contents to index,
syll a ble,
l e t t e r
for what they are,
you do not