Tori chanthawoharn Poems
- Emptiness Within There’s a pain that I am feeling That ...
- Drug Abuse A mental illness Consumed by society A never ...
- Random Randomness #3 Snowflakes falling Never ceasing to ...
- I Am Alone the touch of your embrace the smell and how you ...
- A Lie Defeats The Truth incapable of hearing my ...
- Random Randomness Birds voice their beauty As they are ...
- Random Randomness #1 Butterflies in flight Brilliant rainbow...
Severe Depression at Its Worst
It was in 2007 that I decided that I was old enough to date. I was fifteen of course, so the fact that I fell a little too hard in love with the significant other that I pursued at the time, eventually took its toll on me and all the other people that were around me. I had always been the type to keep things bottled in and for that simplicity, people always had a tendency to judge and criticize the things that I did. I always said to myself, “don’t let it bother you, it will be okay, ” but holding things inside never gets anything accomplished.
I had just started my freshman year and I didn’t have a lot of friends to start the year out, with ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tori chanthawoharn
There’s a pain that I am feeling
That leaves inside the hole
An emptiness, never again replaced
It took away my lonely soul
I’m nothing in our world
A nobody in this cruel place
Why can’t I make a difference?
Always hiding my true face
Maybe there’s a hope for me
A chance for me to shine
I’ll make a difference in this life.
Find the chance and make it mine.
Someone please get me out of here
Help me find myself again
I need some way to free my soul
To release the emptiness within.