Tracy Galloway Poems
- Loose Coins Words Loose coins Rattle and shift in my ...
- Window Box I put you in my window box Where my sun meets ...
- The Breeze Of Intellect The breeze of right intellect Winds ...
- When I Am Gone - For Justin When I am gone I pray you ...
- I Followed I followed you there To the rope's fraying ...
- I Cannot Stay Here I cannot stay here Where your ghosts are ...
- Within In the deep of the soul In the root of the soil You ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tracy Galloway
Rattle and shift in my mind
When the change collected from waking hours
with good reason
Leaving reason well paid
and excuse with pockets heavy
Spent but still spending
In hushed tones and echoes
Shadow indistinguishable from form
Tally the final cost of my thoughts
And weigh the days takings
The toll of regret
The debt of forgiveness
The price of a betrayal
Divide truth by desire and sleep richly
Not beleaguered by sentiment
The contemplative clamor ...