TracyLee Eckstein Poems
- Africa The rhythm, the beat, The love, the hate, The ...
- Oasis I like the sound of the ocean, It gives me a feeling ...
- A Connection No sweet nothings, No fake roses, no physical ...
- Memories These memories are like watching blood dripping on ...
- Stab Me My poetry Expresses me There is no other way, ...
- No Love Here There is no love here, All that exists is ...
- Where I Belong: My Own Home All this discriminating, Got me...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about TracyLee Eckstein
The rhythm, the beat,
The love, the hate,
The cold, the heat,
The destiny, the fate
to change this cycle - The crime
In which the people employ.
with sickness, lack of education.
The death, the birth,
The richness of our wonderful earth.
Full of culture,
The people love her.