Trevor Dion Poems
- Frozen As a chill goes down my spine The cold consumes ...
- Old Man A man on a lake He sits there and waits With the ...
- A Bloody Lie As I lie to your face And you accept it as ...
- Never Tell As my heart gives up The light dims
- Can'T You See? Can't you see? That our love is deep
- Drown Out As I drown in this lake I could come up But the ...
- An Old Man's Tears I'm home all alone
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trevor Dion
An Old Man's Tears
not a sound in the house
not even a mouse
As the fire roars
I sit there with my thoughts
There is a knock at the door
I go see who it is
As I get near
A gun goes off
then the door is broken down
and I'm on the ground
Guys with masks storm in
The bleeding gets bad
They're stealing stuff that I've lived with for years
and all I can do is die
I start to cry
not because I am about to die
or my stuff is gone forever ...