Tribhuvan Mendiratta Poems
- Abstract Love Too abstract is LOVE! Yet it lives- In slow ...
- Heartbeat A spectrum of emotions Created by a light Passing...
- Suicide Heart suicide heart be your e-name but it is heart ...
- Seesaw A seesaw Is so rightly Made for two persons. You ...
- Adult Child An adult can also be a child I see one in ...
- A Day Is Too Long A day is too long as in an empty station ...
- Life Is A Mirror Life is a Mirror! Really so? Please find...
Primarily a poet, artist, writer but
with age mellowed down to an educator
with a desire to share life's secrets
so that they don't stumble in dark stairs
Met many travellers during the journey
Some understood yet why they so unsecure
Life is a mystery now it appears clear
situations may be same but reactions vary more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tribhuvan Mendiratta
Too abstract is LOVE!
Yet it lives-
In slow songs.
every stride every step.
Can be found;
On crushed leaves;
Of the grass
Can be found in
Leftovers of chocolate malt.
I see it in you.
And it smiles back,