Tribhuvan Mendiratta Poems
- Suicide Heart suicide heart be your e-name but it is heart ...
- A Day Is Too Long A day is too long as in an empty station ...
- Life Is A Mirror Life is a Mirror! Really so? Please find...
- A Life Lived Life of spite and defiance To watch people ...
- My Love You've taken away my looks, my identity, by just a ...
- Nothing Special Nothing is special You won’t hear me speak, ...
- My Epitaph here is a smell of religion in the human behavior...
Primarily a poet, artist, writer but
with age mellowed down to an educator
with a desire to share life's secrets
so that they don't stumble in dark stairs
Met many travellers during the journey
Some understood yet why they so unsecure
Life is a mystery now it appears clear
situations may be same but reactions vary more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tribhuvan Mendiratta
suicide heart be your e-name
but it is heart that prompts suicide
keep heart safe ins your cupped hands
Don't let it fall to break into pieces
Don't let it be stolen lest others break
so that you say then you are not suicide heart