Tsani Jones Poems
- The Goddess Within Divinity is light. In the deep recesses ...
- My Dream Of Paradise In the dew, a new birth arises. The ...
- When The Bough Breaks Hold tightly, love softly, Kiss me ...
- Circles My heart hurts. I know the pain, It has been there...
- Claddagh I took a trip today To claim my identity. A silver...
- Choice Of The Serpent God Open your heart to me I am your ...
- Walking Down A Dirt Road I think too much. Laughing to ...
I wait for love that does not find me. I survive in the mud to become clean. I die to their nature to find life.
Life is pain... but this experience is what we have chosen, this path is a holy path. She is waiting, she is moving. Closer. Back to my arms, back to our glory, back to a love that has not been seen since Christ.
Pain has a payoff. I would not have ordered the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tsani Jones
The Goddess Within
Divinity is light.
In the deep recesses of her eyes
I see the purity of it, a crystal
Glow, burning, soothing,
Set as a shrine upon her face,
As her eyelashes bend gently,
In fervent prayer for her favor.
I see this, and I believe it to be true.
The Goddess calls
As soft and silent as gosling down on
The winds of worship
While the ears of my mind listen
Intently to the voice I feel resonate
But cannot hear.
A delicate sort of beauty looks back at me.
I perceive it, so it must be true.
Aphrodite recoils in horror
Heart pained, for ...