Twisted Moon Poems
- 456 This place is foggy, Infested with haze, I am still ...
- Raksha Bandhan Just be silent, There’s no point in talking ...
- The Truth Shall Set You Free? ... The truth shall set you ...
- Resonating Peace: For Just One... Walking back from ...
- Three Hours Of Flowers Three hours of flowers once again, ...
- Making Up Memories I make up memories in my head, Of us ...
- Newton's Cradle Me and you are kinetic balls on a pendulum, ...
I am just another number,
Nothing without her,
Therefore I am hollow,
You should see the hearts I swallow.
I am just another lost soul,
In love with a fantasy, a false goal,
Therefore I am stupid,
I'm the man that killed cupid.
I am a narcisisstic pessimist,
Another name on Santa's naughty list,
Therefore I am a sinner, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Twisted Moon
This place is foggy,
Infested with haze,
I am still groggy,
As I crawl through this maze
Me and you are worlds apart,
Much like my body and soul,
In the surface of my hollow heart,
An evergrowing hole
Sinking deeper into the black abyss,
Not expecting you to meet me,
All I feel is emptiness,
And I'm letting go completely
Here in the facade of falling ashes,
The people come and go,
My bitter tongue only lashes,
The people I love so dearly, never get to know
The wall withholding the world from me,
Is always growing ...