TYLATREECE COLBERT Poems
- My Black Skin The word nigger Pulls like a trigger to my ...
- I'M More Then Just Thick brown skinned beauty That’s what ...
- A Real True Love I’m feeling lonely now. And I know I’m not ...
- And That's Why I didn’t call and wish you a happy fathers day...
- Indecisive Love I’m glad that you are gone away. But at the ...
- Woman Lost To A Bad Love Seven years ago My life changed If...
- Letting Go If you don’t love me Why do you call me You say ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about TYLATREECE COLBERT
My Black Skin
The word nigger
Pulls like a trigger to my brain
But it no longer keeps me weary and gray
For I am a strong black woman
Who has thousands of cousins
And guess what?
Way back in the line most of them are all white cousins.
Don’t judge me by the color of my skin.
Its teasing tan, cause most of my blood comes from a white man
So see my friend don’t judge someone by the color of there skin.
You may be red or blue black or white
We are all the same in Gods sight.
For if he made us all white
There would be no color in the world
And that would be a tragic ...