Tyler Chang Poems
- My Suna Whom was my sky, my moon, my sun and stars A ...
- No More I’m tired of being broken I’m tired of giving my ...
- Just Imagine As crazy as it sounds, to think that love would ...
- Foreigner Maybe if I'd just stop, if I'd ...
- How Could I? I find myself again in the same old place Faced...
- Bond If you can't see, take my eyes If you can't hear,
- Aftermath You walked away, my heart left broken Your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Yes, the body ages, but that does not necessarily mean the mind does as well.''Yes, age has much to do with wisdom. But growing old alone does not make one wise.
''Being attached to someone who does not feel the same towards you is exactly the same as trying to embrace a cactus. The tighter to hold on, the more it will hurt you.''Cacti can be very painful, and loving someone who does not love you back can hurt just the same.
''Relationships can be much like art. Unless you take your time, put effort, and fix the mistakes you make, you're left with a mess.''Just like art, relationships have just as many similarities.
Comments about Tyler Chang
Whom was my sky, my moon, my sun and stars
A reason I lived, the cause of my scars
My strength, my heart, my only weakness
Loved to life, and left in pieces
I'd try to be strong, I'd believe I'm okay
Loosing touch with reality each and every day
A heart without beat, a soul with no smile
Such love bittersweet, a truth left in denial
Your presence lurks in my mind
Memories haunting my soul
I'm loosing myself, I've lost all control
Who could have expected?
Our bond, can't it be mended?
Our words, twice ...