Umesh Solanki Poems
- Kothi / Umesh Solanki Translated by Gopika Jadeja From ...
- Eggs / Umesh Solanki Translated by Gopika Jadeja From ...
- Voghun / Umesh Solanki Translated by Gopika Jadeja From ...
- Modern Untouchability / Umesh ... It was blatant and ...
- ઝાડુની સળીઓ / ઉમેશ સોલંકી ઝાડુની સળીઓ / ઉમેશ સોલંકી ગાંધી,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Umesh Solanki
Modern Untouchability / Umesh Solanki
It was blatant and blunt
Now it is subdued and subtle
Moved deep down to the core to remain
Stuck solid at the bottom of heart
Caramel and honey
The innocent words loaded with scorn
When i flip through their books
My fingers get pierced with pricks
I am on my road and maybe it’s my way
I don’t get stumbled by their strike
But neither do i get to reach anywhere.
My pain has reached beyond.
- - - - - - - - - -
From Gujarati, translated By Dr.Neerav Patel
(You can listen this poem on you tube in singing form)