Vaida Marea Poems
- I Too, Sing America (Inspired ...
- Song Of Myself (Inspired By Wa...
- Beautiful Fool My heart of glass is so full of you But it ...
- Lolita You study me, like you're seeing me for the first ...
- To My Nephew Little one, I have such hopes for you For all ...
- The Bitter End One day the sky is gonna swallow us up Take ...
'Vaida': Hindu-wisdom, knowledge
'Marea': Latin- tide, ocean
'There's Vaida, radiating with joy. And luckily she still can't stand the sight of a boy.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Too, Sing America (Inspired By Langston Hughes)
I, too, sing America
The melody is quiet but still passes my lips
I am the elusive ingenue
The restless whisper of a wood nymph
You can hardly tell I'm there
Waiting quietly in my shell
For the right moment to emerge.