Valerie Reid Poems
- Groundhog Day The Dawn brings with it a new day A Day I ...
- Ebony/Ivory Ebony, Ivory Opposites Attract The Black Of Me,...
- More Fool Me! I Never Promised you Diamonds Can only afford ...
- Meaning Of Life What's The Meaning Of Life? Ask the ...
- Because.... Green Grass of Home Stretches into the ...
- Softest Lips.... SOFTEST Lips Beautiful Hips I knew you'd ...
- You Remind Me... You Can't Come In Your Face Don't Fit What...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Valerie Reid
The Dawn brings with it a new day
A Day I thought I might not see
The clouds parted
The sun shone
But not for me
The tears I cried were gone
But still were dried against
Why did you let me wake this morn
And take me back to that place?
I grieve for the man I want to be
For the man I was
For the man I need to be
And I know I should go on...
I have two apples of my eye
And hey depend on me
For guidance love and peace of mind
They need stability...For them, I go on