Vickie Burkett Poems
- Dream's Dreams! Everyone has them And everyone dreams ...
- Star With A Smile Behind closed doors The smile begins to ...
- Wings You’ve got wings but you can’t fly You’ve got so much ...
- Rose Tinted Glasses Her rose tinted glasses concealed who she...
- Sea Side Holiday The crunching stones beneath my feet ...
- Puzzle Piece People are like puzzles They are all made of ...
- Butterfly If I were a butterfly I’d fly away. I’d spread my ...
Like my mother and older sister i have always been creative with a pen. It wasn't until my grandad died in 2003 that i began to take a prpoer interest in writing.
I suffer from dyslexia but i never let it hold me back from doing the things that i love.
I enjoy reading the works of J.K Rowling, C.S Lewis and Nicholas Sparks being my Favourites.
Like my sister i'm very eclectic when it comes to music, artists like Westlife, My Chemical Romance, Nickelback, The Calling, Christina Aguilera (rock music - Deep Purple, Ozzy, Pink Floyd, The Who & Rainbow) thanks to my dad.
I'm currently taking an A-level cash course in Child Care and Education, as one day i would like to become... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vickie Burkett
Dreams! Everyone has them
And everyone dreams one.
You can’t say you don’t because everyone has them
Its part of live and humanity
We look inside ourselves and see what we want
This is what are dreams are based on
People always want what they can’t have
If we had everything we wanted
Then we wouldn’t have anything to dream about
We dream of life, love and greater ways of living
Every one dreams
You and me
Dream’s are there
You are the only one who can make the real and alive