Vickie Burkett Poems
- Butterfly If I were a butterfly I’d fly away. I’d spread my ...
- Wings You’ve got wings but you can’t fly You’ve got so much ...
- Dream's Dreams! Everyone has them And everyone dreams ...
- Star With A Smile Behind closed doors The smile begins to ...
- Rose Tinted Glasses Her rose tinted glasses concealed who she...
- Sea Side Holiday The crunching stones beneath my feet ...
- Puzzle Piece People are like puzzles They are all made of ...
Like my mother and older sister i have always been creative with a pen. It wasn't until my grandad died in 2003 that i began to take a prpoer interest in writing.
I suffer from dyslexia but i never let it hold me back from doing the things that i love.
I enjoy reading the works of J.K Rowling, C.S Lewis and Nicholas Sparks being my Favourites.
Like my sister i'm very eclectic when it comes to music, artists like Westlife, My Chemical Romance, Nickelback, The Calling, Christina Aguilera (rock music - Deep Purple, Ozzy, Pink Floyd, The Who & Rainbow) thanks to my dad.
I'm currently taking an A-level cash course in Child Care and Education, as one day i would like to become... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vickie Burkett
You’ve got wings but you can’t fly
You’ve got so much pain inside
You’ve got wings but you can’t love
You’ve got so much hurt inside
You can’t fly but you have wings
You’ve got a heart but can not love