Butterfly - Poem by Vickie Burkett
If I were a butterfly I’d fly away.
I’d spread my wings to touch the sky.
I’d go as far as the clouds to breath in the air
I’d go to the stars to seek my dreams up there.
If I had wings I’d fly to the sky
If I had wings I’d be a butterfly.
Comments about Butterfly by Vickie Burkett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl