Victor Ekpo Poems
- On The Lane Walking majestically on the lanes of love I ...
- The Indispensables Friends, a strong shoulder they ...
- Reflections In You As the moon reflects the light of the ...
- The World Spins On The world continues in an ...
- If Only You Find Find me a person With childhood ...
- Fashion Encompassing clothing, beauty and style It emanates ...
Victor Ekpo is a graduate of Physics from the University of Calabar. He first tried to write poems in Secondary School, but never really wrote one until his poem 'On the Lane' in June 2005. One of his poems 'Let it Rain' was published by The Guardian (Newspaper) Life magazine of June 4.
He was editor-in-chief of Physics Press, University of Calabar.
His favourite book is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victor Ekpo
On The Lane
Walking majestically on the lanes of love
I found a beauty that surpassed the sun
A beauty that shone from in and out
And its beauty could easily be too bright to behold.
I found myself under a shade
A shade that only God could have provided
And from there could view this beauty
This beauty of love, peace and hope.
I now know this beauty is mine
What God proposes is what is here
I fully wish you agree to stay here with me
In this light of your beauty
We would make a happy pair
A fruitful and prosperous one
I promise you my all and hope you ...