Victor Ekpo Poems
- Fashion Encompassing clothing, beauty and style It emanates ...
- On The Lane Walking majestically on the lanes of love I ...
- Reflections In You As the moon reflects the light of the ...
- The World Spins On The world continues in an ...
- If Only You Find Find me a person With childhood ...
- The Indispensables Friends, a strong shoulder they ...
Victor Ekpo is a graduate of Physics from the University of Calabar. He first tried to write poems in Secondary School, but never really wrote one until his poem 'On the Lane' in June 2005. One of his poems 'Let it Rain' was published by The Guardian (Newspaper) Life magazine of June 4.
He was editor-in-chief of Physics Press, University of Calabar.
His favourite book is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victor Ekpo
Encompassing clothing, beauty and style
It emanates from the mind
And is an expression of an inner beauty.
Be it man or woman
Old or young
For God creating us unique
We can't but create our own version of it.
And though we create it and make it our slave
Yet it tells everyone of our thoughts without seeking our permission
Translating a message everyone well understands
Speaking of it as part of our personality.
Now, we have to be careful of what we create
Our first word for a stranger it is
Spoken so well for eyes to ...