Fashion - Poem by Victor Ekpo
Encompassing clothing, beauty and style
It emanates from the mind
And is an expression of an inner beauty.
Be it man or woman
Old or young
For God creating us unique
We can't but create our own version of it.
And though we create it and make it our slave
Yet it tells everyone of our thoughts without seeking our permission
Translating a message everyone well understands
Speaking of it as part of our personality.
Now, we have to be careful of what we create
Our first word for a stranger it is
Spoken so well for eyes to see
This CIA agent is best known by the name, Fashion.
Comments about Fashion by Victor Ekpo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl