victoria martinez Poems
- Never Sorry I’m sorry, I’m sorry for all the times I’ve ...
- The Beauty We Ignore I am the beauty The beauty in the ...
- A Beautiful Death A breaking thought and I’m ready to ...
- A Love Hate Relationship It’s a love hate relationship It’s ...
- When Children Pray Children only kneel when some incident ...
- 1965-1989 Over a period of time The music these musicians ...
- 1969 The words I’ve spoke The things you’ve heard The ...
I am an aspiring writer. Within the past two years my writing has evolved drastically and I am hoping for more changes in the near future to allow me to develop my own unique style of writing. If you enjoy it please share with me why! If you didn't please give me the reasons as well. The key word here is that I am an (aspiriing) writer, so no it's not perfect, yes that probably was a typo, and no... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I’m sorry for all the times I’ve cried
I’m sorry for every single lie
I’m sorry I was never enough
I’m sorry I just wasn’t tough
Sorry I couldn’t make you smile
Sorry I didn’t make you stay a while
Sorry it was nothing more than sex
I’m sorry I have to call you my ex
I’m sorry you broke my heart
I’m sorry I tore you apart
I’m sorry we can’t get along
I’m sorry, I cry to every song
I’m sorry I hide when you come around
Sorry I hang my head, eyes always on the ground
Sorry we couldn’t make it
Sorry I just couldn’t take it
Sorry we ...