Vidushi Khera Poems
- Not Fitting In I never let out what my heart had to say, ...
- Fire In Ice From underneath the frozen smile, My heart ...
- A Friend By Me Devoured by friends, betrayed by own Left in ...
- Nothing Lasts Forever? ? “Nothing Lasts Forever” … they try ...
- Alas Looking at my life reality’s hardly there Seems like ...
- Don'T Think That I... Don't think that I am Waiting to be ...
- A Life Ruined And Saved You want to be happy You see ...
(A Little About My Poetry And My Style Of Writing)
Having started off over a decade ago as a hobby, my poetry has evolved in the way Robert Frost describes it... 'begins in delight and end in wisdom'. Over the years, my style has grown with me... from childlike innocence, to teenage anguish,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Not Fitting In
I never let out what my heart had to say,
But the moment of truth is here,
And it’s gonna stay, so today,
I’m gonna show what it feels like,
When I hide the truth from my soul,
When I ignore
What the person inside me has to show.
All I wanna be is pure,
But I keep telling myself,
No one’s gonna love you,
And I’m so scared that I let go,
Of what I want to be,
And what I want to do,
And I run from the truth,
But the lies hurt me too,
So what am I supposed to do?
I’m stuck in a world that is even worse,
For everything I have to ...