Viento de ador
Viento de ador Poems
- Unfelt Feeling I gathered my emotions And I recalled the ...
- To You Your smile is enough to turn The strongest wind into ...
- Can You See? My heart was once iced over Candy coated with ...
- I Am I am caring yet I am cruel Respectful but quick to tell...
- Frozen Tears Frozen in time Memories will remain In solid ...
- Untitled Ii Right heres one hell of a girl And I wouldn't ...
- Untitled I As the sun starts it’s rise And a new day is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Viento de ador
As the sun starts it’s rise
And a new day is born
I find myself in solitude
With only our memories to mourn
This feeling of emptiness
Is soon filled with that of sorrow
I am not able to bear this burden
Into the dawn of tomorrow
My mind has said to
Spread my wings and learn to fly
But my heart will not allow me
To do anything more than cry
I should of seen this coming
It was laid right in front of my face
Never was there a time before
That I've more hated this place
The walls are echoing your voice
And the blankets are holding ...