Vikas Tripathi Poems
- Hanuman Chalisa *** [COUPLETS] *** I am praising the ...
- Take Us To The Death! All the age we died everyday With a ...
- Sisters Sisters are caring, lovely & cute, To us, they are ...
- How Should I Tell You? How should I tell you? That how much...
- I Would Never Go Apart! O Princess! I love you a lot, You ...
- My Brother He is lovely but so naughty, He thinks that it's...
- I Love You My Mother! I told you something never That I ...
Vikas Tripathi's Contribution to Rural Society is highly appreciated. He is a highly appreciated Social Volunteer & Writer in India. He is a leading Entrepreneur, Writer & Social Activist of India. He was born on August 26,1993 in a middle class family of Deoria, Uttar Pradesh, India. His father was a Journalist & mother was a homemaker.
Before his 20s, he has been awarded by his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vikas Tripathi
*** [COUPLETS] ***
I am praising the quality and fame,
Of the great Hindu Lord—Hanuman;
By making holy my heart & brain,
With blessings of Guruji—a Divine Man.
O Pawanputra! My body & brain are weak—you know,
So give me the physical power;
And a divine brain & useful knowledge,
And destroy all my sorrows & fear.
*** [STANZAS] ***
Jai Hanuman—the ocean of knowledge & divine quality,
In the whole universe—your name is present everywhere;
None is stronger than you on the earth,
You are the lord of the divine ...