Vincent Toll Poems
- Dying Inside Intense emotions building up, Ready to break ...
- Angel Of Darkness An Angel with Broken Wings, Torn by the ...
- Death Of A Lonesome Soul He walks down the lonesome street, ...
- Hypocrite(Rewrite Of Origional...
- The Pain Never Ends This Indescribable Pain That She Has to ...
- The Truth Is Dark Under Your E... The Truth is Dark under ...
- Struggle To Live(Genocide) We have to deal with a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vincent Toll
Intense emotions building up,
Ready to break free.
Unleashing the Darkness,
Building up inside.
Loneliness and Pain Overwhelms the body.
Tears of Blood begin to flow,
The body begins to shake rapidly,
As I relive every Dark Moment from the Past.
My life is almost over.
These Demons inside,
Are slowly Killing Me.
There is no point of,
Living without Happiness,
Knowing your Life is Meaningless.
No reason to fight it,
A life like this is pointless,
It’s time to accept my fate.