Violet Thorn Poems
- Life Of Pain All throughout my life, I've lived a life of ...
- The Blade That Killed Her Searching frantically, I open the ...
- My Star Every night, I stared out my window. I stared, and ...
- The Light When I walk out into the mid-day sun, After ...
- Vulnerable She's susceptible, defenseless, and weak She's ...
I was born on April 18th,1998. Ever since I was little, I've loved music and poetry. Currently, I'm 13 years old. I hate my life. People refer to me as the emo, or 'it.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Violet Thorn
Life Of Pain
All throughout my life,
I've lived a life of pain
Full of hate and misery
I think I've gone insane.
I'll never be able to explain
I just go back and cry.
I'll take my blade and cut my veins
Just don't ask me why
Everyday, I weather the storm
No matter what it takes
I know I've done myself some harm
I know I've made mistakes
Don't tell me I'm a loner.
Don't tell me I'm a freak.
I know I'm different than the rest
But I cannot be tweaked.
This life of mine
Is such a living hell:
I go home and die inside
It's time I ...