Violetta Simatupang Poems
- What The Caddie Thinks! (Dedic...
- Narayan In An Expo Yamuna Vihar was sun-roasted Smoking ...
- My Lover In The Gutter My lover wasn’t born mouthing a silver...
- At The Gas Station Toilet, Beg...
- Upon My Return Leaping from the maroon sofa, Ruth kissed ...
- To A Young Man Who Flinched M...
- Lost On Paradise Isle Paradise isle, surrounded by a sea-like...
Hotelier, Travel writer and Ph.D Law student more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Violetta Simatupang
What The Caddie Thinks! (Dedicated To Rani - A Pretty Yet Miserable Caddie)
She lives on the same planet as ours
Small, round, full of holes.
Then comes one beautiful day
Something went: stroke!
And she found herself in the green field
Of big leaders and negotiators.
“Pass me the goldplatted -headed clubs, please”
They smile to her, and she has to be courteous
As if known by that name, The Caddie!
Take us to the clubhouse, cut shot
“Champagne, Irish whiskey, Mao-Tai, White Russian? ”
She has learned many new words:
Cardiac muscle, esophagus, binge-purge syndrome
To European Space Agency, photoelectric effect, ...