Vonda Overlie Poems
- Bodacious Booty! Oh bodacious booty for years I have ...
- Lust My body yearns for you, craving your hungry ...
- Listen To Your Heart My heart prepared me for this day It ...
- Lost The shoemakers daughter has no shoes. Lost The ...
- Brainwashed I pledge allegiance to my abuser, with incredible...
- Ghost Strings Yielding to the ghosts of the past that haunt ...
- What Dreams Are Made Of
I am here to express all these repressed feelings I have been having. I am new to this. I don't know if this is poetry. I write from my heart and it feels good. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Oh bodacious booty for years I have detsested thee.
The object of ridicule in those puberic years.
I have hidden you and starved you in hope you would disappear.
Forever faithful you stayed behind me.
You are now all the rage, for the time being.
Approving glances have made you feel loved.
Can I now give you the love you so highly deserve?
Can I finally accept you for what you are?
Robust and round with a life of it's own.
Bask in your glory for a new day will come.