Walter Reed Poems
- Love My words can't describe this feeling, And time has ...
- Midnight Kiss Here's to the midnight kiss To spark a new ...
- Strangers All we have become is two strangers Passing each ...
- Hope You are that breeze on a hot day, giving hope to the ...
- Beauty Beauty like a rose in bloom Feelings that are by ...
- Untitled Alone in my thoughts, trapped by my fears. Four ...
- Changing Seasons As seasons change, and all seems ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Walter Reed
My words can't describe this feeling,
And time has nothing to compare.
My fears have became too real,
My eyes compelling me to stare.
Your beauty has trapped my heart,
In a prison with no key.
Forever longing for your touch,
Forever wanting you for me.
Yet the ghost of past promises,
And empty words without thought.
Have kept my feelings inside again,
Not knowing what it's like to have fought.
But I can feel you close to me again,
And I am afraid to let you go.
You belong in my arms tonight,
And I need you more than you know.