Wendell A. Brown
Wendell A. Brown Poems
- A Never Fading Kiss And when she falls asleep It is never in...
- Another Day Should I ever let a day pass by Where I do not ...
- The Sweet Taste Your love has the flavor of sweet melon, ...
- Called Love You cannot touch me From where you stand, Yet ...
- A Part Of You In my life... I am a part of you, and in ...
- Questions You wonder if I really listen, If I really hear ...
- This Lovely Spring Day Lets take a walk in the park together ...
I am a permanently disabled veteran, battling the crippling effects of MS, and other chronic illnesses. Writing poetry helps me to mentally overcome the stress of dealing with it. My poems are read worldwide and have also appeared appeared at http: // americandiversityreport.com, http: //faithwriters.com, and personal blog sites, http: //wherewordsdailycomealive.wordpress.com http: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wendell A. Brown
A Never Fading Kiss
And when she falls asleep
It is never in entirety,
For her sleep is touched
By a breath that finds a
Home on her lips setting
To flame an intense fire within
While massaging the deep desire
Which makes a home within
Her pure heart, awakening her
Passion and the glow in her eyes
Because within the kiss
Is a melodic love song
Whose embracing rhythms
Cannot be held back
For they are always driven
By the deep yearning which her
Heart has now claimed
Ownership of, filling always
The longing which she will
Never let depart from her ...