Wendell A. Brown
Wendell A. Brown Poems
- Moonride Ride with me where the stars are Touch port upon ...
- I Knew This Love Would Be You I needed a warm and tender ...
- Another Day Should I ever let a day pass by Where I do not ...
- This Lovely Spring Day Lets take a walk in the park together ...
- A Blossoming Spirit There is a spirit which ultimately ...
- The Genuine Whole Of You I have seen the heart of your smiles...
- A Never Fading Kiss And when she falls asleep It is never in...
I am a permanently disabled veteran, battling the crippling effects of MS, and other chronic illnesses. Writing poetry helps me to mentally overcome the stress of dealing with it. My poems are read worldwide and have also appeared appeared at http: // americandiversityreport.com, http: //faithwriters.com, and personal blog sites, http: //wherewordsdailycomealive.wordpress.com http: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wendell A. Brown
Ride with me where the stars are
Touch port upon the moon
Stretch out into the Milky Way
And in love please fall very soon
Let’s sprinkle dearest into your eyes
The stars that share our night
As we journey into the darkness
So we may use them as our light
Let’s cast aside our dreams tonight
And give life to the products of our thoughts
Let’s make the time become so right
For these sincere moments we have caught
Let’s feel the love that’s brighter
And much higher than the stars
Let’s ride beams up to the heavens
Up past where the angels ...