Wendell Belden Poems
- A Why A warm breeze blows a gentle kiss The Sun sets in ...
- Memories Bright memories, like exquisite porcelains, we ...
- Feelings Are so much like the wind Sometimes floating our ...
- Futures Light The future isn't dim But buried in my past
- A Starry Truth That I am small And weak
- Mistress Mine A graceful mistress of mine That soothes and...
- Stars Light The star I see Is there?
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I doubt that the human imagination is sufficient to encompass the possibilities of what God is let alone begin to understand God.''Wendell Duane Belden
Comments about Wendell Belden
A warm breeze blows a gentle kiss
The Sun sets in varied splendor
Laughing ripples life's still waters
Smiles add a special glow
Pain does not last, is forgot
Love can last awhile, is not forgot
A child's face, a rising moon, life's joy
You see, and touch, and feel.....alive
If nothing more.......your life there is
To Live! !