Whitney Jones Olson
Whitney Jones Olson Poems
- Taken Aback i am taken aback; i question your strength, ...
- Protest Against Homogenization 'Tis my spleen 't makes me ...
- Your Fine Charms Maple Marble your fine overtones, like ...
- It Is, Abstractions Your Name here: Error code 2, please ...
- It Is, Beginnings As your focus is narrow, so you may perfect...
- Sights Just an arch in the spine of a widow – Just the hem ...
- On Ginsberg's America,6th Part Shelter me free in my ...
23, married, four step-children who live with their mother, moving to NYC in August, just finished Grad school, not an academic no gods no, anarchist (local government believer) , agnostic, respectful of all the peaceful, deeply saddened by the others. Writing since fifth grade, work as an editor, reading the classics as a way to get through the summer.
i would make this artful, but it... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Whitney Jones Olson
i am taken aback;
i question your strength,
i put myself;
in a position you do not accord me,
and as always,
watch with a guarded
heart that is a reflection.
i wrote about you once.
About the completion of your character, and the colour of your eccentricity.
i wrote about you on a sweet, sad Spring day while taking my solace on the bittersweet ocean of deadened desire.
Although my actual perspective is long since destroyed,
i recall comparing you to a nearly nymphette cocktail waitress, and finding you wanting....