Whitney Jones Olson
Whitney Jones Olson Poems
- Massage Linger, honey tiptoe stand massage unrequiting ...
- Taken Aback i am taken aback; i question your strength, ...
- Your Fine Charms Maple Marble your fine overtones, like ...
- It Is, Abstractions Your Name here: Error code 2, please ...
- It Is, Beginnings As your focus is narrow, so you may perfect...
- Sights Just an arch in the spine of a widow – Just the hem ...
- On Ginsberg's America,6th Part Shelter me free in my ...
23, married, four step-children who live with their mother, moving to NYC in August, just finished Grad school, not an academic no gods no, anarchist (local government believer) , agnostic, respectful of all the peaceful, deeply saddened by the others. Writing since fifth grade, work as an editor, reading the classics as a way to get through the summer.
i would make this artful, but it... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Whitney Jones Olson
massage unrequiting trees
i'll rub oil in your arches
on the callused balls of your feet
bend your knees in faded denim
let me anticipate you
i'll rake your flesh with my fingers
honey for you are one